- BayWa r.e.
- Senior, very experienced
- Finance, Controlling
- Published: 27.07.2020
Reporting to Finance Controller and working with APAC Finance & Controlling team (based in Bangkok, Thailand)
Managing all aspects of bookkeeping and reporting of Operating entities and Project companies in Korea.
To ensure the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts are prepared and reported in an efficient and timely manner to meet tight deadlines for all entities in Korea and reporting to BayWa r.e. APAC.
Supporting the team in the day-to-day operation including petty cash, payments, internet banking, tax filing.
Responsible in preparing financial statements and statutory reports under Korea and IFRS, the latter for consolidation with BayWa r.e. Holding.
Prepare monthly cash-flow forecasts and quarterly forecast to headquarters.
Responsible for audit documentation and coordinating with auditor for annual audit to ensure that financial statements are submitted on time to the headquarters and local authorities.
Controlling for all the Projects related costs, and expenses under Project companies and provide support to the Project team in this matter.
Performing other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, master degree in finance/accounting or MBA is a plus.
- CPD holder with strong knowledge in Korean GAAP and IFRS.
- At least 5 years of experience in senior accountant or assistant accounting manager role with MNCs, experience in renewable energy is a plus.
- Experience, both implementation and usage, with well-known ERP system and Accounting Software, eg. SAP is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Korean (written and spoken).
- Multi-tasking and able to work in a small dynamic team setting.
- Hands-on and able to work independently.
- Performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Manager/Specialist (HR)
- Sra. Sirinan Teppaitoon