NetSuite Administrator Trade
- BayWa r.e.
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
- Published: 30.06.2022
NetSuite Administrator Trade
About us: BayWa r.e. is a growth-driven multinational headquartered in Germany. We are in 30 countries with 3000 employees. We are leaders in the renewable energy sector, active in offshore and onshore wind, solar, storage, hydrogen, and bioenergy.
At BayWa r.e. Distribution We are proud to play a part in the solar energy revolution in APAC region, we supply installers with high-quality solar components and offer a level of customer service that is unrivalled within the solar wholesale industry. Our expertise, both globally and locally, means we understand the breadth of challenges that solar installer face. To support our growth, we are looking for new talents to join our successful team
Purpose: Together with the IT developer SEA, you will support on the implementation and administration of Netsuite system in SEA (webshop and ERP). The position can be be based in Vietnam, Thailand or Manila, Philippines.
Responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Work directly with SEA subsidiaries, validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality.
- Play a critical role in the development, design, and build of high-end, accurate NetSuite solutions to fit the company’s needs.
- Solution engineering, implementing process changes, and enhancements of the NetSuite system as per business requirements and provide support to users in using NetSuite.
- Maintains an understanding of customer needs and consistently analyze gaps in functionality and user experience.
- Provide organization with as needed consulting and general assistance and be a 'go-to' resource for specific technical areas. The Consultant is expected to contribute to the solutions repository/best practices and knowledge share activities at NetSuite.
- Benchmark how other companies are delivering a great customer experience through technology and how we can incorporate some of those ideas in our own environment.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise:
- 3 - 5 years NetSuite administration/development experience and NetSuite Admin certified preferred.
- Have strong experience using NetSuite SuiteScript API’s and scripts like Restlets, Mass/Update, Scheduled Script, Suitelets, User Event, Client Script, Portlet and Workflow action scripts etc.,
- Well versed in customizing NetSuite account with Custom Forms, Custom Record Types, Custom Entity Fields, Custom Lists, Transaction Body & Line Fields, Custom Roles and configuring various KPI’s and etc.
- Experience supports existing custom scripts (SuiteScripts).
- Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise users on ideal use cases for customizations vs native functionality.
- Have knowledge on NetSuite modules like Record-to-Report, Design-to-Build, Lead-to-Order, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay and Inventory Management etc.,
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications and new NetSuite modules based on evolving business needs.
- Assist with data analysis, business process mapping, reporting needs, and improvement/simplification initiatives
- Create business and technical documentation – customizations, workflows, and business processes, and keeping all documentation up to date
- SuiteCommerce Advanced experience is a plus
- · Are you extremely self-motivated and can work independently?
- · Are you proficient in NetSuite administration and systems?
Are our values your values?
- You are ambitious: To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
- You are reliable: For our colleagues, partners, and customers we create trust by being responsible.
- You believe in succeeding as a team: We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
- You bring an open mind: With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy
At BayWa r.e. we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, potential, merit, and business need.
We do not discriminate on the basis of origin, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Sra. Clara Eboli
- Head of HR Asia