- Junior, Career start
- Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Marketing / Communication / Editing
- Published: 25.05.2022
Marketing Trainee (6 months contract)
About us: BayWa r.e. is a growth-driven multinational headquartered in Germany. We are in 30 countries with 3500 employees. We are leaders in the renewable energy sector, active in offshore and onshore wind, solar, storage, hydrogen, and bioenergy.
In the APAC region, we are already around 200 employees located in our 9 country offices throughout the APAC region (Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, and Australia). We have an established team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals growing our business activities by developing, constructing, and operating our renewable generation portfolio throughout the region.
Purpose: Support the marketing manager APAC on day to day operations related to marketing.
The position will be based in Bangkok Thailand – Fixed term contract : 6 months
What You Will Do
- Assist development, implementation and monitoring of BayWa r.e.’s marketing activities in APAC
- Monitor and analyze market developments and competitors
- Assist in management of website, social media channels, events, adaption of communication and print material
- Collaborate with creatives and internal teams, to bring inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas, and stories to life
What You Bring
- University degree in Business Administration or marketing or equivalent education
- Open to fresh graduate but internship in marketing would be highly desirable
- Business English is mandatory for this role
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy
IIs This Role The Right Fit For You?
- Are you looking for a first experience in a purposeful organization?
- Are you willing to learn more about B2B Marketing?
Are our values your values?
- You are ambitious: To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
- You are reliable: For our colleagues, partners, and customers we create trust by being responsible.
- You believe in succeeding as a team: We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
- You bring an open mind: With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
At BayWa r.e. we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, potential, merit, and business need.
We do not discriminate on the basis of origin, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Madame Clara Eboli
- Head of HR Asia