Marketing Intern (6 months)
- Marketing, Communication, PR
- Office, administration, processing
- Published: 2021-04-05
Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
Creative problem-solving skills
Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
What we are ready to offer you
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your world class engineering knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy
- The possibility to be part of the BayWa AG group, a family of globally successful businesses with combined revenues of more than EUR 17 billion in 2019.
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Ms. Sirinan Teppaitoon
- HR Specialist