- BayWa r.e.
- Work experience
- Published: 2021-10-05
Are you a leader in renewable energy developments? We are.
About Us: BayWa r.e. – a forward-looking international company!
BayWa r.e. is a growth-driven multinational headquartered in Germany. We are in 30 countries with 3000 employees. We are leaders in the renewable energy sector, active in offshore and onshore wind, solar, storage, hydrogen, and bioenergy.
In the APAC region, we are already around 200 employees located in our 9 country offices throughout the APAC region (Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, and Australia). We have an established team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals growing our business activities by developing, constructing, and operating our renewable generation portfolio throughout the region.
Provide legal support to our business in Southeast Asia.
The position can be based in Bangkok, Thailand or in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
Responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Working with Bangkok management team and headquarters legal team (based in Munich, Germany) to provide legal support on all project development, investment, finance, and M&A activities
- Evaluating, engaging, and managing external legal firms on transactions across many jurisdictions in the Asia Pacific region
- Handling all legal documentation throughout the project lifecycle, with such counterparties as co-developers, off-takers, financiers, and contractors
- Leading legal due diligence on acquisitions of projects, structuring and negotiating such acquisitions
- Supporting on project sales to investors
Your areas of knowledge and expertise:
- Lawyer with 4 years 7 years’ experience in legal practice in an international law firm or in renewable energy, EPC or Oil & gas company
- Transactional experience (M&A, project development & construction, financing) a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Are you hands-on and able to work independently as well as in a team?
- Are you comfortable multi-tasking and able to work in a small dynamic team setting?
- Are you looking for an international work environment with interesting perspectives?
What we are ready to offer you:
A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your world class legal knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy
Are our values your values?
You are ambitious: To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
You are reliable: For our colleagues, partners, and customers, we create trust by being responsible.
You believe in succeeding as a team: We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
You bring an open mind: With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
Join our team where you can make a difference and drive innovation for a sustainable future!
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Ms. Sirinan Teppaitoon
- HR Specialist