Intern (m/f/d) Data Analyst
- BayWa r.e.
- München, Arabellastraße 4
- Berlin, Oranienburger Straße 17
BayWa r.e. renewable energy GmbH is responsible for activities in the field of renewable energy. We develop, realise, advise on and provide support for projects around the world in the areas of solar, wind and bioenergy. In addition, we offer operations management and plant maintenance as well as wholesale photovoltaic components, energy trading and renewable energy solutions for corporations.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich / Berlin and are currently looking for a Intern (m/f/d) Data Analyst. This program provides you with excellent training, skills and real experience to help catapult a successful career within the renewables sector. As a member of an International team, you will be focused on supporting the implementation and expansion of digital resources / tools on a global level.
- Collaborate with internal Wind and Solar operations managers to cluster and analyze internal data
- Perform business analysis to understand complex business needs and support the creation of ad-hoc solutions
- Perform data quality checks and support ETL processes
- Preparation of process and workflow documentation
- Follow agile project management methodology, completing tasks in sprints of 2 weeks
- Support the Digital Transformation Team in daily operations
- Enrolled student of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or a relevant field
- Interest in the Renewable Energy sector and the topics of Data Transformation and Business Intelligence
- Very good IT and MS Office skills, especially Excel. (Database and/or Visual Studio experience a plus)
- Strong interest for the user and customer experience
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, with proficient organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural team with humble working attitude
- Capability to work independently without losing structure, initiative & focus
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal (other languages are of advantage)
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office atmosphere
- Company restaurant / Barista bar
- Discounted Conditions Fitness
- Discounted Online Shopping
Your contact person
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- HR Manager EMEA
- Ms. Elisabeth Köppl
- +49 89 383932 5096