Finance Controller Thailand
- Work experience
- Finance, Controlling
- Published: 18.05.2022
Finance Controller Thailand
About us: BayWa r.e. is a growth-driven multinational headquartered in Germany. We are in 30 countries with over 3300 employees. We are leaders in the renewable energy sector, active in offshore and onshore wind, solar, storage, hydrogen, and bioenergy.At BayWa r.e. Solar Trade, we are proud to play a part in the solar energy revolution in APAC region, with our global supplier relations, we supply installers with high-quality solar components and offer a level of customer service that is unrivalled within the solar wholesale industry. Our expertise, both globally and locally, means we understand the breadth of challenges that solar installers face.
Purpose: You will be a strong business partner to support further growth of the business and ensure the accounting, finance control and reporting are done in accordance to HQ and local requirements.
The position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
What You Will Do
- Reporting to the Head of Finance Solar Trade SEA and working with FICO Team in the APAC region and on group level
- Day-to-day finance operations with close collaboration with other functions to support business requirements
- Overall responsible for Accounting, Financial Reporting, Business Controlling, Credit Control, Treasury Management, Cost Control, Budgets & Forecast & Tax Compliance
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts preparation and reporting in an accurate, efficient and timely manner that meets internal and external deadlines
- Prepare monthly cash-flow forecasts for internal and HQ submission
- Responsible for audit ensuring financial statements are submitted on time to the headquarters and local authorities
- Promotes strong internal control in key processes
- Drive continuous process improvement
- Working with Senior Management to provide financial information to support decision making
- Manage a team of 4 accountants
What You Bring
- Master/bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics, CPA qualification is preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role or middle management controlling position in a multinational environment
- Strong verbal/ written communication in both English and Thai
- High Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Accounting Software (Oracle Netsuite is preferred)
What We Are Ready To Offer You
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy
Is This Role The Right Fit For You?
- Are you looking for a challenging role in a growing, diverse and multicultural environment?
- Are you detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills?
- Are you agile and able to multitask to support fast phased business?
- Are you able to bring team together to formulate winning solution or strategy?
Are our values your values?
- You are ambitious: To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
- You are reliable: For our colleagues, partners, and customers we create trust by being responsible.
- You believe in succeeding as a team: We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
- You bring an open mind: With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
Diversity and Equal OpportunityAt BayWa r.e. we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
All employment is decided based on qualifications, potential, merit, and business need.
We do not discriminate on the basis of origin, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Madame Chamaiporn Manochai
- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner