Control Center Technician
- BayWa r.e.
- Work experience
- Technical occupations (other)
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok and are currently looking for a Control Center Technician:
Responsible for the monitoring and remote control of wind and solar plants using our operations management software and SCADA tools.
Answer national and international service calls, record the issues involved, monitor the compliance with occupational safety and health requirements, and find appropriate solutions based on our work processes.
Ensure optimal operational conditions of wind and solar plants, analyse malfunctions and carry out error statistics.
In addition, document the plant life history in detail and maintain our logbook.
Working closely with the German Control Center team and international colleagues to assure a high level of operational performance under highest safety standards of the BayWa r.e. Control Centre.
Implementing and ensuring of quality standards, work procedures and improvement processes.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Ideally have already experience in customer support in comparable field of activity.
- Fluent in spoken English is obligatory, German/ Spanish or French skill are an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with standard software and can quickly familiarize yourself with special software
- To solve problems systematically and have an analytical and structured way of working
- Must be team oriented with excellent communication skills on the phone and in team with the ability to take action independently whilst working alongside and in support of others
- Can work under pressure and are a multitasker
- Willingness to work in the early morning and late evening hours as well as occasionally on weekends and during nights
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Manager/Specialist (HR)
- Frau Sirinan Teppaitoon