C&I Project Developer - Vietnam (Vietnamese preferred)
- Hochi Minh City
- Work experience
- Project Management, Product Management
- Published: 29.03.2021
Are you a leader in renewable energy developments? We are.
We are recruiting a C&I Project Developer in Vietnam for our office in Ho Chi Minh City.
About Us: BayWa r.e. – a forward-looking international company!
BayWa r.e. is a growth-driven multinational headquartered in Germany. We are in 27 countries with 2400 employees. We are leaders in the renewable energy sector, active in offshore and onshore wind, solar, storage, hydrogen, and bioenergy.
In the APAC region, we are already more than 170 employees located in our 7 country offices throughout the APAC region (Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines and Australia). We have an established team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals growing our business activities by developing, constructing, and operating our renewable generation portfolio throughout the region.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in HCMC, Vietnam
Responsibilities we will trust you with:
- Utilize own network and develop a company network in Vietnam to source, evaluate and negotiate Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Solar PV projects. Develop relationships with Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and large local companies.
- Manage and communicate with key client accounts in Vietnam – Prepare and present proposals to clients.
- Secure and negotiate Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) and EPC contracts.
- Conduct market mapping and scanning activities to generate new business development opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Establish partnerships with developers, EPC companies, chambers and associations or any other company that could accelerate sourcing pipeline of C&I projects
- Assessment of new project opportunities, approval from management and support functions on technical and commercial appraisals.
- Obtain internal approvals for project execution & investment.
- Develop best practices and tools for sourcing and evaluating projects.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise:
- Essential that the Business Development Manager possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong ability to explain complex technical topics, including the ability to give persuasive presentations to clients.
- Strong network of Multinationals, large local companies, and government agencies in Vietnam.
- Strong understanding of the solar regulation in Vietnam including the permitting process of greenfield projects until COD.
- Understand PPA concept and the different contractual models for Solar PV.
- Experience working for an international organization strongly preferred.
Is this role the right fit for you?
- Are you interested in building a career in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you Vietnamese National with an understanding of the local language, policies, and the business environment?
- Do you have BSc in Engineering, Business or Economics?
- Do you have minimum 5-10 years of experience as a business development, sale, marketing, or communication role?
- Do you have minimum 5 years of experience in solar PV?
What we are ready to offer you:
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your world class engineering knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy.
- The possibility to be part of the BayWa AG group, a family of globally successful businesses with combined revenues of more than EUR 17 billion in 2019.
- You are ambitious: To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
- You are reliable: For our colleagues, partners, and customers, we create trust by being responsible.
- You believe in succeeding as a team: We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
- You bring an open mind: With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
Join our team where you can make a difference and drive innovation for a sustainable future!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Sra. Sirinan Teppaitoon
- HR Specialist