Administrative Assistant - Vietnam
- Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Published: 31.03.2022
BayWa r.e. is a growth-driven multinational headquartered in Germany. We are in 30 countries with 3000 employees. We are leaders in the renewable energy sector, active in offshore and onshore wind, solar, storage, hydrogen, and bioenergy.
In the APAC region, we are already around 200 employees located in our 9 country offices throughout the APAC region (Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, and Australia). We have an established team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals growing our business activities by developing, constructing, and operating our renewable generation portfolio throughout the region.
To support our teams in the Asia Pacific region from our Vietnam office, we are looking with immediate effect for a Administrative Assistant:
- Manage office supplies, stationary, conference room, telephone, car park, incoming mail and out going postage.
- Office management, filing, copying, binding and EHS. Act as a main contact person for building office, organize meeting, dinners and social events internally and with potential clients.
- Acting as a central point of contact for staff movements and holidays, coordinate with regional office in Bangkok for all back office task management
- Gather and perform initial review for the expense claims.
- Prepare the booking entries, which will be reviewed by Bangkok team.
- Liaise with Accounting outsource firm in the day-to-day functions of Finance and Accounting, including expense claim submission, bookkeeping, filing, and basic reporting.
- Support project permit and license applications, manage legalization/notarization of documents (offsite at HCMC PC), signature and stamp management (often offsite with legal counsel)
- Manage visa and work permit applications for expats and local staff for business trip
- Site permit application coordination, approval follow-up & filing
- Co-ordinating renewals for association membership (AHK, AmCham)
- Project supply chain local coordination – documentation, basic follow-up
- Support the commercial team with compiled ready-to-go hard copies of our generic company profile, brochures and reference materials
- Document handling, original contract, invoice, shipping, importation documents and other paper works
- Support for the translation of documents
Bachelor degree in related field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
1-2 year experiences in Administration, General Affair, Office Management
Vietnamese Nationality only
Excellent English communication skills; written, verbal and listening
Self-Discipline and ability to do Multi-tasks operation
Positive attitude with Service-mind and Fast-learner
Able to work individually or being a good team player
High responsibility in own job with follow up skill
Good command of computer literate
What we are ready to offer you:
- A flexible working environment so that you can maintain a positive work-life balance.
- A diverse and inclusive team with a strong culture focusing on employee health and wellbeing.
- The possibility to make a positive contribution to our planet and use your knowledge to set new standards in Renewable Energy
- You are ambitious: To make a positive impact in business and beyond. We create meaningful solutions.
- You are reliable: For our colleagues, partners, and customers we create trust by being responsible.
- You believe in succeeding as a team: We collaborate in an honest, friendly, and respectful way. We have fun and celebrate our successes.
- You bring an open mind: With open minds, courage, and innovation. We challenge the status quo.
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.
- Frau Sirinan Teppaitoon
- HR Specialist
- +66 2 091 2556